What is a “baddie”? The term essentially refers to an edgy, confident, and powerful aesthetic. It’s a look that exudes attitude and edge. It’s about embracing your inner fierceness, whether you are on the street or going for a night out with friends.
The good news is that anyone can channel their inner baddie—it just takes some time and effort. In this blog post, I will provide an essential guide to bringing out your inner “baddie” aesthetic.
We’ll cover everything from finding inspiration to putting together the perfect outfit. So let’s get started!
“Baddie” style is all about being confident, sexy, and unapologetic. It’s about dressing for yourself and not for anyone else. If you’re looking to channel your inner “baddie,” here are some tips on how to dress the part.
1) Start with the basics. A good foundation is key to any outfit, including your lingerie. Invest in some quality pieces that make you feel good about yourself. Bralettes, lace panties, and suspenders are all great options.
2) Add some statement pieces to your wardrobe that reflects your style. Find items that make you feel confident and sexy. Ripped jeans, tight dresses, and crop tops are all great choices. And don’t forget the accessories! Statement earrings, chunky rings, and bold necklaces can take your look to the next level.
3) Don’t be afraid to experiment with makeup. A smoky eye or a bold lip can help you channel your inner “baddie.” Just have fun with it and see what looks best on you!
Achieving the perfect baddie look can be tough, but with our easy-to-follow makeup tutorial, you’ll look like a baddie in no time! For this look, we’ll be using dark matte lipstick, smoky eyeshadow, and winged eyeliner.
To start, apply your dark matte lipstick. We recommend a shade like “Wicked” by MAC Cosmetics. Next, use smudge-proof black eyeliner to create a winged look. To finish off the eyes, apply a dark matte eyeshadow to the crease and lower lash line. We love the “Cobra” colour from the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. Finally, add some false lashes for extra drama!
To complete your baddie look, you’ll need to pay attention to your hair and nails. For hair, think sleek and straight or big and bouncy – whatever baddie hairstyles will make you feel most confident. And don’t forget to add a little edge with a bold color or fun accessory. As for nails, go for a long, sculpted look, or keep it simple with a classic nude manicure. Either way, make sure your nails are well-groomed and polished.
When it comes to having a baddie aesthetic, there are few things more important than your lifestyle. After all, looking the part is one thing, but truly embodying the baddie lifestyle is what will help you stand out. Here are a few tips to help get you started:
1. Dress the part. This one is pretty obvious, but it’s worth mentioning. If you want to look like a baddie, you need to dress like one. That means lots of black, leather, and metal. Think edgy and sexy, not sloppy or trashy.
2. Listen to the right music. Music is a huge part of the baddie aesthetic, so make sure you’re listening to the right stuff. Think hard-hitting rap and R&B with a heavy bassline. And don’t be afraid to turn up the volume – baddies aren’t afraid of making a little noise.
3. Stay in shape. A key component of being a baddie is looking good, so make sure you stay in shape. Hit the gym regularly and eat healthy food most of the time (we all need a cheat meal now and then). Not only will this help you look your best, but it will also give you more energy to take on the world.
4. Be confident. This one is the most important tip on this list: be confident! Baddies exude confidence, and that’s the key to rocking the look. So stand tall, speak clearly, and don’t be afraid to show off your badass side.
We hope that this guide has helped you find the right baddie aesthetic for yourself. With these tips, you’ll be able to confidently show off your inner baddie no matter where you go. Remember not to take things too seriously and always have fun with them. Find clothes that make you feel confident and comfortable in your skin, and never be afraid to express yourself and stand out from the crowd!