Want to know the nourishment hacks for lustrous hair? Even after spending a hefty amount on expensive hair products, you are not getting the desired results promised in TV advertisements? Do not worry. We at Earthy Selections have hand-selected six hair nourishment hacks to make your hair look shiny and bouncy.
Hair Nourishment Hacks
- Moisturize your hair with hair masks
Hair masks will help you in retaining the moisture on the scalp. It also helps in nourishing your hair which will provide you with lustrous hair. They improve the health of the scalp and boost the strength of the hair.
Try these hair masks mentioned below to get smooth and shiny hair all day, every day:
- Vikarah Ayurvedic Hair Strengthening Mask
Vikarah Ayurvedic Hair Strengthening Mask is a hair strengthening mask made with revitalizing ayurvedic herbs, grains, flowers, and pure essential oils to rejuvenate the hair and scalp from the inside out.
- It helps in detoxifying the scalp from dirt.
- Treats premature greying.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Aids in hair growth.
- The Nature Co. Rosemary Hibiscus hair mask
This Rosemary Hibiscus Hair Mask contains hibiscus, rosemary and amla. Hibiscus helps to fight against premature greying and can gradually darken existing grey hair. Amla acts as a natural conditioner and gives shine to hair. Rosemary helps to stimulate hair follicles, prevents hair loss, premature greying & dandruff.
- It prevents thinning hair and hair loss.
- It prevents hair loss, enhances hair growth, discourages split ends, thickens hair & prevents premature greying of hair.
- It prevents dandruff and hair fall.
- Seer Secrets Probiotic Hair Mask
This mask has onion oil that replenishes the scalp and helps restore nutrients lost due to exposure to pollution, harsh weather, & harmful chemicals used in hair care products. It cools the scalp, reducing itch & irritation. Made from all-natural ingredients, Seer Secrets Onion Hair Mask is free of harmful chemicals like parabens, mineral oil, silicones, etc.
- Reduces hair fall.
- Repairs Damaged hair.
- Makes hair thick and strong.
- Control irritation and itchy scalp.
2. Oiling your hair
It provides nourishment for the hair and it promotes a better-looking scalp. Oil is the best remedy to treat dry and damaged hair. Take some oil and heat it for less than a minute. Apply evenly on your hair. Leave it for a minimum of 20 minutes or the whole night. Wash it off with paraben-free shampoo and conditioner using cold water.
Try these oils offered at Earthy Selections and see the change in your hair:
- The Herb Boutique Hair Growth Oil
This oil is a combination of 18 plus oils. The ingredients of this oil are sesame oil, fractionate coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, apricot oil, wheatgerm oil, carrot seed oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, amla extract, brahmi extract, bhringraj extract, arnica flower extract, banyan tree extract, shikakai extract, cassia obovata extract, henna extract, rosemary oil.
Coconut & almond oils are universally lauded for their nourishment and hair growth. Tulsi, renowned for treating scalp disorders, clears your scalp of excess oil and dirt, stimulates hair growth by improving blood circulation in the scalp, and cools the head. Both the vitamin-rich hibiscus and the soothing, healing aloe boost the regeneration of scalp skin, keeping dandruff at bay while moisturizing it. Gently massage this blend of oils into your scalp and leave overnight for the nourishment boost that your hair needs.
- Reduces brittleness of the hair shaft, controlling split ends and hair breakage.
- Controls scalp dryness and dandruff.
- Prevents premature greying of hair.
This hair oil is an excellent all-natural sweet Almond oil-based hair care product whose high omega–3 content adds extra shine and bounce to your hair without weighing it down. It contains a herbal infusion of rosemary that stimulates follicular blood circulation and thus contributes to a healthy hair length.
- Nourishes from root to tip
- It gives shiny, smooth strands
- It Helps to add the extra shine and bounce
3. Home-Made Hair Masks for lustrous hair
Home-made masks are great for getting bouncy, lustrous hair at home. Some may be delicious enough to eat; however, the rest are smelly! Interestingly, you will be able to discover everything in your kitchen to make a hair mask at home.
- Egg, curd and mustard oil – If you have dry hair then, this is the answer to your problem. Eggs are rich in Vitamin A, D, E, B12 and proteins. The protein reinforces the roots, the unsaturated fats make it a typical hair conditioner, and B12 helps add volume.
- Avocado and peppermint oil – Avocados are smooth, rich and it consolidates the protein of meat, vitamins and minerals of leafy vegetables. Mash some avocado, add a drop or two of peppermint oil and apply this to your hair. Leave it in for 20-30 minutes and wash it off.
- Olive oil, coconut oil and egg – This is a traditional mask for speedy hair growth. Warm two tablespoons of coconut oil, let it cool, add a couple of eggs and two tablespoons of olive oil and apply.
4. The legitimate brushing technique
Try not to use a plastic comb. Instead, use a wide comb wooden brush. The ideal approach to brush your hair is by first brushing the hair ends to eliminate tangles and reduce breakage and, afterward, from the root to the tip. This technique will also help the appropriate spreading of natural hair oil and subsequently forestall breakage.
5. Avoid hot water showers.
Hot water makes hair dry as it strips off the protective oils from the scalp; hence try and avoid taking hot showers. Always rinse your hair at a temperature that is just a little warmer than the actual body temperature. If water is too hot, the shampoo and conditioner won’t get rinsed away properly, thus forming dirt accumulation and a dry, itchy scalp.
6. Good diet
The next most important step for nourished hair is a good and healthy diet. Drink water and eat a healthy diet of fresh fruits and vegetables. The type of food you eat is most important for getting healthy hair, and what you put into your body will determine the results for your hair. Attempt to incorporate iron-rich food varieties like fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpea, soybeans, and oats in your diet. It would be best to add proteins rich in amino acids like cheddar cheese, milk, soy, lentils, peas, quinoa and yogurt to the diet as it helps reinforce and strengthen the hair.
Try these hacks to nourish your hair, and you will get the promised lustrous shiny hair.