Sleeveless sexy backless dresses are a hot trend for women who don’t have much extra fabric to spare for a wedding gown. Because the straps are usually elastic, they can be designed to drape and contour your body in a way that traditional strapless gowns just can’t. A sexy backless dress under $30 is a great buy and will look absolutely beautiful. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right straps to compliment your backless dress and get you into the wedding party on time.
– Take Your Body Shape into Consideration When shopping for straps, take your body shape into consideration. For example, if you are curvy, you want to choose a strap that is a bit more subtle. If you are petite, go with straps that are more noticeable, so they stand out more. Overall, for most women, the right kind of sexy backless strap should add a certain sleekness to their overall silhouette.
– Think Versatility. Look for ankle straps that can be adjusted. This is a great advantage because many brides find the whole wedding process to be very stressful and exhausting. If you’re having back-to-back weddings, then you definitely want to be able to adjust the length of the straps in real time. There are also some ankle straps that come with an open top, which allow for ease in adjusting your strap size.
– Pick the Right Colors. While many choose their wedding dresses based on the color, this is not always a good idea. Sleeveless straps on a white or ivory wedding gown can be breathtaking, but look silly with a green dress. As such, you need to think about the color scheme of your strapless socks. Most ankle straps are printed, so choose colors that will compliment the print on your dress.
– Find Sizes Sleeveless. It’s best to buy socks when they’re larger than socks. This ensures that you’ll have plenty of room to work with. In addition, if the straps are too small for your ankles, they will not look that great.
– Choose the Right Material. Cotton is a great fabric to go with sleeveless socks. Silk is also something to consider, although it is a little more expensive. Leather straps and other types of straps tend to look better when they are made from high quality materials. Avoid anything that feels plastic or cheap.
– Choose the Color of the Fabric. A lighter color will make the whole outfit look brighter and more fun. A dark color tends to blend well with just about anything. Be careful, though. If you choose a bright color, it might be hard to hide the straps. If you can’t stand bright colors, opt for a pale shade.
– Don’t Forget the Accessories. You want to look great with your socks, so look for good socks accessories. Things like belts, jewelry and shoes will all add to your look.
– Layering is Fashionable. Sleeveless socks can look great when paired with frills and patterns in a variety of colors. Try layered textured socks. Find ways to layer fabrics, including with ribbons. This looks great with elegant dresses and with business suits as well. Layering can make you look fashionable without looking too “cute”.
– Think Color Coordination. Try a great color combination like black and white, or light and dark blue. This will give a sleek, chic look. It will show that you care about your looks and that you want to be as stylish as possible at the same time.
– Keep it Simple. If you have a basic outfit, you don’t need to dress up. Socks can go with almost any outfit and in many different ways. Just keep the basic style of your outfit in mind, including your socks.
– Don’t Match Everything. Many times, people try to match their outfits. For instance, if you’re going to wear a skirt with a long top, you will probably want to put the shirt on top. However, if you’re going to wear a tee shirt and jeans, you may want to pair the tee with the bottom one. See how the colors and styles match up before you match them. You don’t want to end up wearing an outfit that looks like they’re meant to be combined!