Wedding planners in Jaipur has helped countless couples plan their wedding day since 2011. Here I break down the 10 things that P5Creations advise their clients never to do.
1. As a wedding planner, they advise all brides that don’t invite more guests than you can afford to have accepted your invitations.
2. Don’t ask for a gift from your invitation list to get more gifts that’s called a “gift Grab” instead you can send announcements.
3. Don’t hire or start interviewing vendors on your own if you are using the wedding planning services from wedding planners. Because most planners have preferred vendors.
4. Do not send anyone else as a mediator to consult with the planner because you are too busy.
5. After hiring a wedding planner never shop for you any welcome bags, favors, and décor whenever you see something you like. That stuff doesn’t match with the theme and décor that a planner will arrange.
6. Don’t let the bridesmaids select their own wedding dresses, instead, you can tell them ask your wedding planner for guidance to ensure all of them look cohesive in photos. Choose the same color dresses and styles.
7. Don’t give a wedding party gifts to all.
8. Do not forget about writing the names of your gifts. Some brides and grooms skip it in hopes of getting cash gifts — and nobody is fooled. It’s extremely bad etiquette.
9. Don’t invite more wedding guests to more than one event. It looks like a gift grab.
10. Don’t put off all the things your wedding planner told you to get done in the first three months of planning.